There are three Elements in the Black Box VR Arena universe. They are Fire, Water, and Air. Every attack and every Champion belongs to one of these three Elements.
Why do Elements matter?
Every Element is strong against one other Element and weak against one. Using the appropriate Element at the right time gives you a big advantage during battle. If you choose the correct Element, you’ll do 2x damage with every attack!
It breaks down like this:
- Fire Exercises, Champions, and Towers do 2x damage to Air Champions and Towers.
- Air Exercises, Champions, and Towers do 2x damage to Water Champions and Towers.
- Water Exercises, Champions, and Towers do 2x damage to Fire Champions and Towers.
Get critical 2x damage by using the appropriate Element and you’ll be able to take out even the biggest foes without breaking (too much of) a sweat. But be smart! Your competitor will also do critical damage to your Champions and Towers so think twice before you make your next strategic choice.
It’s smart to balance your Champion deck so it includes a mix of Elements. It’s also a good idea to move between Exercise Attacks so that you don’t tire out one body part too quickly, making you useless against the enemy’s next move.
Body Parts And Associated Element #
Each major area of your body is assigned an Element. Exercises that work that body part match the same Element.
- Element: Fire
- Body Parts: Chest, Triceps, Shoulders
- Movement Type: Push
- Exercises: Chest Press, Overhead Shoulder Press, Tricep Pushdown
- Element: Air
- Body Parts: Middle Back, Lats, Biceps, Forearms
- Movement Type: Pull
- Exercises: Standing Row, Lat Pulldown, Bicep Curls
- Element: Water
- Body Parts: Glutes, Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Calves, Core
- Movement Type: Lower Body Push
- Exercises: Cable Squats, Cable Deadlifts
Build and strengthen every part of your body for a balanced attack ability. You’ll also look and perform better in real life!
You must be logged in to post a comment.