Our Black Box VR dev team has been working hard on new game updates. Here is just a little snapshot of what’s new!
- New Arenas!
- More Music Tracks
- Slightly improved form tracking for exercises
- Cardio Burst time bonus in arenas 3-10, which gives units a bonus amount of health.
- Updated Chest Spin
- Spearnado now causes AoE damage on spawn
- Shield Maiden has an AoE Aura slowing all units in range
- Archie Sparks shoots a bolt of lightning that can arc and hit up to 3 units
- Chill Bill slows enemies he hits
- Ember lights enemies on fire, the fire effect doesn’t go away until the unit dies
- Spark Crows have new movement and will circle around targets
- Torcher temporarily causes fire damage to units
- Lightning Tiger has a new movement effect.
- New in-game achievement UI for characters and direct damage.
- Direct Damage UI now shows the damage to be dealt
- Fixed issue where Firehawk wouldn’t kill all enemy units
- Fixed issue causing incorrect coin count to be displayed in-game
- Fixed issue of incorrectly displayed damage in-game
- Fixed outline for characters that were not showing up when using power-ups
- Fixed fitness tip text
- Fix hero change backward UI pop up
- Plus many more small bug and cosmetic changes.
Happy Holidays and our next game update will be coming soon!