We are so excited to announce that our San Francisco location is opening back up on Tuesday, September 15th!
Keeping You Safe
There is a new normal that we are all embracing as best as we can. In order to keep all of our members and staff safe we are taking the following precautions including the following:
- Extending the time in between each workout so that our staff can clean and disinfect every part of the booth before the next workout.
- All staff and members will be required to have their temperature taken by a touchless thermometer when they come into the gym.
- All staff will be required to wear masks and gloves.
- We will use the Clean Box with UVC medical-grade lighting to disinfect our headsets like always.
- Members are required to wear masks inside the gym and all the way back to your private workout booth.
Here at Black Box VR, we have been working hard to reach as many people as possible to experience the magic of virtual reality and fitness. In lieu of this, we have made a few changes to our pricing structure.
These changes will give you more options to work Black Box VR into your schedule so you can keep up your fitness routine.
Please check out the Black Box VR San Francisco page to learn about the new pricing structure.
Hours of operation starting Tuesday, September 15th:
Monday – Friday: 6:30am – 7:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9:00am – 2:00pm